Sunday, October 26, 2008

This is what sanity looks like...

Maybe this doesn't seem very special or exciting to you but I jumped for joy and almost tackle hugged the homework teacher when she dropped these off in my classroom last week. I've been teaching the same DVDs in my Screen English class for about 8 months now. I have seen the same Magic School Bus and Super Dave Osborne cartoons more times than I can count. No one should be subjected to Super Dave that much. Trust me. I'm a changed person because of it. Starting in November I have new movies!!! Cinderella, Snow White, Shrek and one other that I can't remember right now. I am elated. Who knew the price of my sanity was a few bootlegged Disney movies?

3 comments:

Carter said...

From Super Dave to Shrek!?!? Holy crap that's a HUGE improvement!!!

Kirsty Bryce said...

I love Super Dave.

Ed Provencher said...

Woot!