In no particular order:
1. I have a huge immediate family if you count my step-parents and step-siblings. How many? Twelve! And I am still the oldest child.
2. I've never mowed a lawn. At least not with a lawnmower, since I had a summer job that required me to use a weed whacker and chop down weeds near oil wells. Okay maybe I should say I've never used a lawnmower.
3. I could have played Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz in high school but at the time I felt that the play was "overdone" and so I pulled diva and convinced the theatre group to switch to another play. I regret this now since I doubt I'll ever have a chance to be the lead in a play. Stupid teenage me!
4. I can't eat raw bananas or pineapple unless they are organic. I am really sensitive (allergic, possibly?) to the type and abundance of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides that they use to grow tropical fruit.
5. My all time favorite singer is Tori Amos. I am such a fanatic (or EWF for those in the know) that I flew to Chicago to see her play live a few years ago. I managed to meet her husband (who is her sound engineer and yes, I am that big of a loser that I recognized him) and spent a few embarrassing minutes clutching his hand, sobbing and telling him what his wife's music means to me and how far I'd traveled. Poor man. Not my finest moment.
6. I have no fillings or cavities. I had some in my baby teeth but those have been long gone. Also, I've never had braces and even my dentist has asked me if I've ever had braces. Nope, I just have straight teeth!
So now I'm supposed to tag six other people to do this. Umm... do I even know six other people with blogs? I'll give it a shot:
1. Susan at Naked Without Books
2. Eddie at Two Fat Ladies
3. Dana at Memoirs of a Banana
4. Andy at AndyinSK
5. KB at Little House in the Big Woods
6. Eddie #2 at Edvenchers
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you (hello, it’s me)
- Post the rules somewhere in your meme
- Write the six random things
- Tag six people in your post
- Let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger (hello, it’s me) know your entry is posted