Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cinco de Mayo/Children's Day

Monday was Cinco de Mayo and also Children's Day. This meant that we had the day off from work and we went to Itaewon to meet the book club and say farewell to Aaron. He's had some trouble lately and the unfortunate result is that he is returning to Canada. We'll miss him a lot. We met at Pancho's in honor of Cinco de Mayo (or maybe it was just a coincidence?).

If you were ever wondering what poutine looks like from a Mexican restaurant in Korea. Well, here you go. Susan was kind enough to let me try a bite and all I can say is that it was unique. Hahah.

After lunch we had some ice cream at Coldstone and then meandered home. I was extremely exhausted (and since it's yellow dust season/cold season I have been pretty sick this week- don't worry I'm feeling better) so I took a massive nap, read my excellent book and watched a movie with Matt on the computer.


Oh and look at this man we saw at Pancho's. Starting his son off early. Perhaps he'll end up doing for pool what Tiger Woods did for golf?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The moral of the story is to not order Putin from a Mexican restaurant in Korea.

Carter said...

Coldstone....... mmmmmmmmmmmm......... ***Homer drool****