Monday, May 07, 2007

A few fun things...

I am hoping to be able to do a mass update in the next couple days. Until then, I just wanted to show a few cool things that made me smile. First up is my new phone strap! Sorry the picture is so blurry, I guess I could take another if I wasn't feeling lazy. Anyway, Paige Teacher bought it for me and the three of us each have a matching one in a different color. I picked red because it brings out Astroboy's boots. If you look closely at the phone strap you'll see that the 3 of us are clearly represented in pig form- Joi and I being the black pigs, of course. My phone is getting more and more Korean every day.











Beside my awesome phone is the card Matt made for me today. He's cheeky, eh? It made me chuckle anyhow.

And last but not least is the shirt Joi wore today that makes absolutely no sense. I've only shown the back view, the front just has some random black apples on it.

Stay tuned because there is so much to look forward to! I still have to write about the Friendship Festival, our trip to Gyeongbokgung Palace and the Magic Festival!

No comments: