Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Everything is under control...

Even though I have a ridiculous amount of work to do this week to prepare for the Open House and the end of the month stuff I have managed to stay on top of everything for once. For a chronic procrastinator this is a pretty big accomplishment! I doubt I'll be up half the night on Thursday trying to finish all the report cards since I only have to finish my kindergarten ones. This weekend was busy but good. We made a new friend on Saturday and I *didn't* take my camera with me for the first time ever and then we ended up going to a couple cool places so I was kicking myself. I took some pictures on my cell phone but I'm not entirely sure I know how to get them onto the computer and my manual is in Korean. Awesome. I'll have to try my luck later.

Sunday we wandered around Seoul Forest and I took a bazillion pictures but I'm still loading them to photobucket so that blog will have to wait a bit. Until then, here is a hilarious sticker/sign that I bought when we were in Suwon. The picture is blurry because my camera isn't great at close ups but hopefully you get the gist.

It says "geum yawn" or "no smoking" and it's a naked guy peeing into an ashtray. How hilarious is that? I have no idea what I'm going to do with it but I had to buy it.

No comments: