Saturday, March 10, 2007

Success!

It may be a small victory but this week we transferred money to Canada and with that money I was able to completely pay off the smallest of my three student loans!! I also paid a chunk off another one and so while I still owe a ridiculous amount of money, I do feel like I am making some progress. And when I went to the nose doctor on Tuesday he gave me a clean bill of health (but more pills just in case- which I finished yesterday) and told me I didn't need to return for any more vacuuming sessions. Hurray! This means I can even have a drink tonight to celebrate!

Now if only this t-shirt was available for me to order, my life would be complete. I think it might be the funniest shirt I've ever seen.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Put in a request for them to reprint it in your size. That's how all the shirts are printed again, and the only way they decide which ones to reprint. So if you do that, then your vote counts and they know people want it still.

Kirsty Bryce said...

Wow. Someone's an optimist.

I recommend giving up. That way, people will be able to tell that you are a quitter. They'll respect you more for it, knowing that you don't follow through.

:)

ambearo said...

Hahaha, I'd forgotten about Missy's comment and then I got your comment and was really confused. I was like, hey you- be quiet, someday I will pay off all my loans.

and I have requested they reprint the shirt. Here's hoping.