Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Correction

Matt informed me that the roses are not a strange red color but are in fact orange. Also that he got a lot of flack for buying his "wife" orange roses (and only 6 of them at that) from the florist, the florist's wife, the taxi driver and all of the students who saw the roses before he gave them to me. So Matt was trying to be all clever and sweet and get me flowers in my favorite color (even if the roses really do look red) and he got a lot of grief for his efforts. So thank you Matty, thank you very much.

Oh and please stay tuned for my next blog where I talk about the insanity that was today. I don't know if it was White Day or what but some pretty crazy and hilarious things happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell the story!!! It is so funny!

ambearo said...

Done and done!