Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pepero Aftermath

Yes, I know I already posted about Pepero Day yesterday but this whole blogging everyday thing is challenging. I can't think of something to post about today so I am copping out. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas about what they'd like me to write about, they are always welcome. Please leave your suggestions in the comments.




I don't know about Japan but Korea has started taking Pepero Day to a new level. Look at these HUGE stuffed Pepero toys! I look horrible (bang reality is sinking in, I don't have the patience to style them everyday so they will be pulled back a lot) but look at the size of the Pepero toy!




And here's a picture of our haul. I'd like to point out that I have by far the largest Pepero in this relationship. Hahah! I also win the award for the most Konglish/Engrishy box. In case you can't read it, it says, "May joy and happines fill every minute of your day. It feels happiness with the delicious sweet. Sweetest & Longing Thank of your loverly... You're My...". I'm sure lots of teachers received more Pepero than we did but unfortunately we have fewer students on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Maybe there will be some stranglers giving out Pepero today. My favorite is the Pepero with the nuts.

1 comment:

Bybee said...

I really got a lot of Pepero this year from both uni students and my new elementary class.