Thursday, February 01, 2007

Lack of Updates

Obviously my New Years resolution (if I was the type to make those things) should have been to keep this blog updated. I am really going to make an effort to get it back on track though so that my loyal fans will not be disappointed and left refreshing their browsers in vain. To appease the masses, here is a picture of something that can only happen in Korea. Last weekend Matt and I travelled to Incheon to eat dinner with our excellent friend Kelly when we came upon this little gem of a restaurant. One day we'll be able to say, "Hey, remember that time in January in Korea where you were eating ice cream and got your picture taken outside of Dick's with that fake pirate statue?". Good times. Expect more updates as soon as I finish doing all of my blasted report cards.

No comments: