Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dunkin Donuts FTW!



















I have a new love. Maybe you've seen it on my Facebook profile picture, if you have Facebook. I've been meaning to blog about it since I got it last week but life got in the way. Anyway, every year many of the chain stores (Paris Baguette, Baskin Robbins, etc) offer some sort of special winter/Christmas headgear. Last year Paris Baguette gave out polar bear hats, which I thought were sort of cute. This year, however, both Paris Baguette and Baskin Robbins have ridiculous hats that even I wouldn't be caught dead in.
But Dunkin Donuts, well! Now they know how to do it! Look at my SUPER AWESOME earmuff headphones. They are warm and cute AND let me rock out while I'm waiting for the bus. How can you beat that? I think you are supposed to buy a cake and get these as a free gift but we emphatically told the frightened worker that we didn't want the cake, just the muffs. After a few seconds of terror she decided to surrender them to us for the bargain price of 5,000 won (less than $5). Ahssa! And look, everyone that has come into contact with them LOVES them too! Go out and get yours before they are sold out- they have them in white too!

No comments: