Monday, March 10, 2008

The Highlight of my Weekend

While we were on our walk we stumbled upon this little gem. One thing that Korea is never lacking is churches. I've seen all sizes, shapes and denominations. This church seems to be offering a special new "Alpha" program. I'm curious to know how it's going and also if the English is a correct translation.

Look closely. They are pulling all the stops to get people to join their church, including bribing them with food. Pasta!?!! Really? I mean, they couldn't think of any appropriate 'P' words to put on their banner? You know... Like praise or prayer or pretty please? Maybe I will have to stop by and exercise the last "A" in the acronym and ask what the deal is with their pasta promises.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA... I want Pasta at church! Like "holy" sweet deal!
Stephie

ambearo said...

Lololol! You're so punny!