Monday, July 07, 2008

John's Birthday at Monkey Beach

Friday was our friend John's birthday and so after work we made our way out to Apujeong to celebrate with him. I'd never been to Apujeong before and I think I need to go and explore there a bit. Apparently it's the Beverly Hills of Seoul. I'd heard about this bar from friends and honestly, when I walked in I couldn't understand what the big deal was. However, we ended up having a great time and the drink prices alone were reason enough to go back there.
It was great seeing John and Elaine again and we always have fun with Dana and Curtis. It turned out to be a night of dancing and lots of laughs. We didn't party too hard though since Saturday we had exciting, early morning plans- Paige Teacher arranged a lunch and playdate with my babies!!! Anyway, I will make that a separate post. If you want to see more pictures of Scottish John's Fourth of July birthday extravaganza you can go here. And yes, you can tell summer is here because I look like white Diana Ross in every picture.

No comments: