Saturday, April 14, 2007

Spring has sprung...

The grass has ris! I wonder where the birdies is? (My Dad always says this.)

I'm not sure how we survived the long, hard, brutal Korean winter but by the grace of some deity we have been granted a reprieve. Winter was just as wicked as you could imagine. I think it snowed 2 or 3 times! And one day it was so cold; I think it was -10C! I had to wear BOOTS twice and sometimes I wore a toque because I had to and not because they are awesome. Traumatic, I tell you. But I'm glad that seems to be over and that spring is FINALLY here. Hehehe.

Look at all the pretty buds and flowers that are sprouting up everywhere! Now that I live in Korea I can finally appreciate why people actually like spring. Where I'm from spring is disgusting and full of mud and muck from all the dirty snow melting. Here it's lovely and dry and full of colors and flowers. In fact, later today Matt and I are planning to go and look at the cherry blossoms! Here are some pictures I took last week around the school.

No comments: