Sunday, April 15, 2007

I am an html genius.

So I figured out how to create a link section, as you may have noticed. So now you can go and read other blogs that I frequent. The first is my grand and witty friend KB who I can't properly name since her students keep googling her to try and find her blog. So if you are really stumped about who she is, email me and I'll help you out. The second is our friends Eddie and Gisela who are from Texas and are living in Suwon (another suburb outside of Seoul, like Gimpo is). Eddie is a technical writer and he's working on fixing the cell phone manuals for Samsung. They are the first people we've met who are not either teachers or in the army. The last link is Jon Teacher's blog but beware, he does not often update it. Perhaps that will change once his shiny new laptop arrives but it's tough to say. He seems to be a very busy sort of guy. So there you have it- more things to read to waste time on the internet!

2 comments:

Kirsty Bryce said...

I like it, BUT, I think the links section should be at the top of the side bar, so that they are easily found.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the nerd club. Your pin should be arriving in 4 -6 weeks.