Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's only logical...

With the recent arrival of all of this snow (which I am hoping stays until we leave for Saipan and then miraculously is gone when we return) my sneakers are just not going to suffice for keeping my feet warm and dry. If I could go back in time I would have packed differently and brought my trusty boots but alas, I did not. This meant I had to go shopping today (awww darn!). Look what I found for 25,000 won! Aren't they cute? Beside the boots is the newest addition to my ever growing toque collection. Adorable and functional. I know you're all jealous.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEEAAUUUTIFUL! I love your boots and touque/scarf....excellent..shopping is always sucha good idea!
Stephie

Kirsty Bryce said...

and 25,000 won is ? in CAD.... like $20?

Anonymous said...

Oohh very cute!!!!! And I have a beanie like that!! It doesnt fit my melon head properly though!

Anonymous said...

Those are some frickin long toque ties...Cindy

ambearo said...

25,000 won is probably close to $30 athough we generally treat 1,000 as $1 for simplicity sake.

And it's excellent and cute in all ways.