Saturday, September 09, 2006

Glitch Mostly Solved

So you'll notice that the entries (and the blog for that matter) are back. Yes, they are a little out of order because I'm not sure how to get this thing to let me change that but who cares, they exist and are original. Blogger is a funny thing and when I checked at home they all showed up because the view blog thing hadn't been refreshed. So I did some quick thinking and revelled in the glory of cut and paste. Little brown blog is whole once again! Rejoice ye disciples!

UPDATE
Things are now in order again. Huzzar!

2 comments:

Faerynight said...

Yay!! I am so happy your littlebrown blog has been saved. I enjoy reading all about your adventure!!

XXX
Christine

ambearo said...

I am pretty happy too. I really wasn't looking forward to having to recreate everything. I'm just lazy like that. :-)