Sunday, June 15, 2008

The rest of the long weekend...

We had toyed with the idea of going somewhere since long weekends are a very special and unusual thing here. But I'd had such a hard week I just couldn't bring myself to do anything. Friday Matt and I just hung out and then on Saturday we went to Bundang to hang out with Dana and Curtis.
They took us to the most amazing restaurant called Butter Fingers which does an amazing Western style breakfast. Matt and I couldn't decide what to get so we ordered the giant plate and shared it. Look at this majesty!!! It was so delicious my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Then we window shopped a bit and went back to Dana and Curtis' apartment.

The rest of the weekend was so much fun but not really that interesting for other people to hear about. They made the mistake of letting me create a file on their Wii and allowing me to play Mario Galaxy. If I told you how long I played that game everyone would lose all respect for me so I'm just going to say that I played it a long time. We also played board games, watch lots of the Office, Dana read her book, Matt and Curtis played Magic, we napped, Curtis played WOW. We went to see Kung Fu Panda too (cute movie). It was amazing and just what I needed. The only downside? Oh do I ever want a Wii now. So badly. But it's good I don't have one because then I would die of vitamin D deficiency from lack of sunlight. I am thinking about buying a DS Lite though. We'll see since I already waste enough time on electronics.

No comments: