Tuesday, July 24, 2007

In less than 48 hours,,,

I'll be at the Incheon airport to pick up these two lunatics, I mean awesome girls! I really hope they packed these outfits because then they will totally fit in with Korean fashion. Heheh. We're going to have sooo much fun! I can't wait for them to come to school with us on Friday and meet all my kids. Also they are supposed to bring me some Reese Peanut Butter cups. Reason enough for the trip! We have lots of cool and interesting things planned so hopefully we can show them a good time. I just hope it won't pour like it is now while they're here.

I should go and do some last minute cleaning and preparing- I'm so excited!!! And I managed to finish the last of my report cards today. It's going to be a great week!

2 comments:

Carter said...

You also ask people to bring your Reese's Peanut Butter cups?!?!!?
So the same, Finny!!!

ambearo said...

Hahah! You're my long lost twin! I told you!