Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saying Goodbye to my Best Friend

Here's the final picture of us in Korea.

The best thing that I gained this year was my friend Min Jung and so saying goodbye to her was the hardest thing to do hands down. In my life at least, it's rare to make such a solid, unconditional friend so easily and I really miss seeing her and chatting with her every day. Here are the last pictures we took in our apartment and in Korea. Min Jung spent time with us until we got onto the airport bus and I cried so much saying goodbye that the bus driver almost left without us (and with our luggage under the bus already)! People ask me if I will return to Korea someday and I have to say that if Min Jung decides to stay there, then I most definitely will be back so I can see her. (Don't get me wrong, I made tons of awesome friends! I just worked side by side with Min Jung and became incredibly close with her. I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life!)

No comments: