Monday, January 12, 2009

Greetings from Canada!

Hello Readers (if there are any left)!

I'm writing a short post to say that we made it safe and sound to Canada! We both suffered the most intense jet lag (it took me a week to sleep semi normally) but we're doing better and really enjoying our time with my family and some of our friends. I have things to update about our final time in Korea and hopefully I will get a chance to do that later this week. I'm almost at 500 posts so that is exciting! I am still thinking about what to do with this blog. I think I would like to continue blogging but I am considering starting a new blog for my life after Korea. Stay tuned for that. Until then I am counting down to our travels through Southeast Asia. We have a flight booked to Bangkok for January 20th and we will return to Canada and try to become grown ups on May 21st. Happy Belated New Year to everyone! I hope everyone is happy and healthy!

Love, Amber

(P.S. It's my birthday on Thursday!!!)

1 comment:

Bybee said...

Whatever you decide to do, just leave me your blog address.
Happy birthday!!! xoxo Susan