Monday, August 18, 2008

Making Pottery in Yeoju










A couple weekends ago we hooked up with Eddie and Gisela in Yeoju to make some pottery. Eddie has already blogged about it, in fact, and did a really splendid job. It was a lot of fun and the woman running the place was really kind (she even called us after we left because Matt forgot his book) and we got to see an interesting ceramics museum for free. We ended up buying a really cool vase and a necklace for me. I would recommend doing this if you're in Korea. My only regret is that I chose to make a vase and not a bowl like Eddie, however, I guess I will just have to go back again and make one. ^^ Here are some pictures!









A Korean couple was also making some pottery but they chose to decorate them in a creative way... Covered in Gucci and Prada! Hahaha! Damn, they stole my idea! I thought we did pretty good despite that.

No comments: