Saturday, April 26, 2008

Some video we took...

Of the rides at Lotte World. As I've mentioned, we live really close to here and also, I love amusement parks. Most of the time they even let you ride alone here which means I can go on rides without Matt so I am not completely limited. It takes less than 10 minutes by bus to get to Lotte World from my apartment. So... the question is- should I buy an annual pass? It costs 150,000 won (about $150 give or take) and Lotte World is open 365 days a year. A ticket for a single day pay is 35,000 won so basically I would need to go five times to make it worth my money. Some people wake up early to work out but I could wake up early to ride the roller coaster a few times before work. What do you think? Please leave a comment to let me know.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Do it! That is so worth the investment!

Anonymous said...

Seems like a no-brainer to me. I say go for it, if only so I can say I know someone who gets up and goes to the amusement park before work. :)

ambearo said...

LOL! Well I just may have to take the plunge after I get paid... ^^