Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Just remember, hard work DOES pay off.

Remember when I promised everyone a glimpse of the talent and extreme musical prowess of my Lion class? Well I always follow through with my promises, especially those that involve young children singing Christmas carols. Here they are singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". A few things to keep in mind: we'd only practiced this song a million times; probably atleast 10 times every day for almost a month. The fruits of my labor: oh how sweet! They're cute though, even in their freaky little Christmas concert costumes. I know I've posted a lot of videos lately but I think this will be the last one for a long time. I have nothing else interesting to record. Alas. You'll have to settle for pictures once I get around to blogging our excellent vacation in Saipan.

Lion Class- future Korean Idols! (left to right: Max, Steven, Ben, Daniel, Brian)

No comments: