Sunday, January 14, 2007

Damn!

So in my efforts to have the blog [almost] up-to-date I was going to post some pictures from last weekend when Matt and I went to the Seoul Museum of Art. Unfortunately my computer ate all the cute ones of us in the snowy weather (one of me in my newest toque- a Christmas gift from a friend) and only left a couple subpar ones of some of the art we saw. I curse you computer! It also ate the funny Engrish ones I took of the menu printed on the door of the museum's cafe. Let's just say I could have enjoyed a sendwich with a delicious smoody to wash it down for a reasonable price.

Anyway, we had a good time at the museum and got to see some interesting and lovely work by Rene Magritte and Robert Combas. I recommend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magritte is the bomb!